Come along to the Premier Training Open Day!8 May 2017
Open Days are a fantastic opportunity to visit our London Academy in Finsbury Park, and to find out if Personal Training is the right career choice for you. It is the ideal introduction to what you can expect on our courses and a great way to meet potential new classmates.
WHY COME TO AN OPEN DAY
• Explore our London Academy in Finsbury Park with a guided tour of our facilities
• Attend a taster class to see if it’s for you
• Speak to our course advisors about what you’ll learn on our personal training diploma courses
• Get advice on finance and student support
• Explore potential personal training career opportunities by speaking to managers of the UK’s leading gyms and health clubs and industry experts such as Pure Gym, Fitness First, Virgin Active and many more
• Meet potential new classmates in a relaxed environment.
WHEN ARE THE OPEN DAYS
17 May 2017 – 12pm to 1pm
17 May 2017 – 6.30pm to 7.30pm
June dates coming soon
HOW TO REGISTER
Call one of our course advisors for more details and to register your spot on 020 7561 3260, or visit www.eventbrite.co.uk book your place.
If you’re unable to make it to the Open Day but are still interested, please register your interest here so we can get in touch with you for the next one. (Please mention ‘Open Day’ in the notes)
Our London Academy is located at Premier Fitness Club in Finsbury Park. This venue has a range of the latest TechnoGym equipment, including Cardiovascular and Resistance Machines, plus a dedicated Free Weights training area. It’s conveniently located and is just a stone’s throw from Finsbury Park underground station. Find out how to get there.