Each year we train more than 2,000 people like you and help them secure careers within the exciting and fast-paced health and fitness sector. Our team of more than 80 tutors will take you through everything you need to know about the body and how you can help others get the best from health, fitness, nutrition and activity.
When you choose to study Premier’s Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training you are investing in your future and working towards obtaining one of the most sought after and recognised qualifications in the industry. It’s never been a more exciting time to work within the health and fitness sector and Premier’s Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training will establish you as an authority within the field of health and fitness.
This qualification will allow you to immediately apply for work or set up on a self-employed basis as a Personal Trainer.
On completion of the Premier Diploma, you will receive both the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training and an Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Health and Fitness. Both of these qualifications are nationally recognised.
The course has everything you need to hit the ground running from day one including sales and business skills, kettlebells and circuit training qualifications, as well as first aid training. Download our free prospectus to find out more about this personal training course.
The Diploma includes two main personal training courses:
- The Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing will give you the ability to take your initial steps into the industry
- Following on from this, the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training provides the professional credibility, knowledge and skills you will need to work as a Personal Trainer in a health club environment or on a freelance basis
- Full Time – the duration of this personal training course is just 6 weeks. Your commitment to study is 5 days per week and will be a combination of classroom attendance, coupled with some home study days where you will be studying via our on-line platform.
- Part Time (weekend study) – the duration of this course is 20 weeks with 10 weekends (Saturday & Sunday) requiring attendance for face-to-face tuition at your chosen training venue. In between your attendance weekends you will need to commit to approximately 10 to 12 hours per week of home study.
February Offer: Enrol onto our Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training course by Tuesday 28th February and receive a Level 4 Specialist Exercise course of your choice absolutely FREE!*
The rate of overweight and obese adults in the UK is rapidly increasing and new reports state that exercise should be prescribed for low back pain instead of medication. The time for YOU as a personal trainer to tackle these national epidemics is now. The Level 4 Specialist Exercise Diploma will position you as an authoritative figure in your chosen field, providing you with the extensive knowledge you need to work with a sensitive group of clients, whilst also providing an additional stream of income for your new Personal Training business.
Choose from the following specialist fields of expertise when you enrol to become a Personal Trainer:
- Level 4 Diploma in Specialist Exercise (Obesity & Diabetes)
- Level 4 Diploma in Specialist Exercise (Low Back Pain)
Contact us today on 0207 561 3260 for more information on how you can become a Level 4 Specialist Personal Trainer when you book your Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training.
*Terms and conditions apply. Excludes Birmingham and Newcastle training venues. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Offer available for telephone bookings only, and is applicable to selected start dates and training venues. All offers are applicable to new enrolments only. Interest-free credit is available on the Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training. Either a 10% or 25% course fee deposit is required upon booking. Remaining course fees can be financed through interest-free credit over a 12 or 24 month repayment term as mentioned above. Credit subject to status. Applicants must be 18 or over. Credit supplied by Premier Global Ltd, Premier Global Limited, Welbeck House, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6XY. Course deposit and instalment plan available for telephone bookings only. Visit the website for full terms and conditions.
Please note, the course price of £2,650 is applicable to all Birmingham and Newcastle venues only.
Office Hours: 8.30am to 8pm Mondays to Thursdays, 8.30am to 5.30pm Fridays and 10am to 2pm Saturdays.