Each year we train more than 2,000 people like you and help them secure careers within the exciting and fast-paced health and fitness sector. Our team of more than 80 tutors will take you through everything you need to know about the body and how you can help others get the best from health, fitness, nutrition and activity.
When you choose to study Premier’s Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training you are investing in your future and working towards obtaining one of the most sought after and recognised qualifications in the industry. It’s never been a more exciting time to work within the health and fitness sector and Premier’s Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training will establish you as an authority within the field of health and fitness.
This qualification will allow you to immediately apply for work or set up on a self-employed basis as a Personal Trainer.
On completion of the Premier Diploma, you will receive both the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training and an Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Health and Fitness. Both of these qualifications are nationally recognised.
The course has everything you need to hit the ground running from day one including sales and business skills, kettlebells and circuit training qualifications, as well as first aid training. Download our free prospectus to find out more about this personal training course.
The Diploma includes two main personal training courses:
- The Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing will give you the ability to take your initial steps into the industry
- Following on from this, the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training provides the professional credibility, knowledge and skills you will need to work as a Personal Trainer in a health club environment or on a freelance basis
- Full Time – the duration of this personal training course is just 6 weeks. Your commitment to study is 5 days per week and will be a combination of classroom attendance, coupled with some home study days where you will be studying via our on-line platform.
- Part Time (weekend study) – the duration of this course is 20 weeks with 10 weekends (Saturday & Sunday) requiring attendance for face-to-face tuition at your chosen training venue. In between your attendance weekends you will need to commit to approximately 10 to 12 hours per week of home study.
Enrol on our Personal Training Diploma course for £2,999! Call us today on 0207 561 3260 and you could be a qualified PT by the summer! This means you could be:
- working with industry-leading gyms such as David Lloyd or Virgin Active
- running your own group exercises at your local park
- on your way to training elite athletes and teams all over the world!
Make the decision now and join the UK’s most dynamic and fastest-growing industry! For over 25 years, Premier has been ‘the name’ in world-class fitness professional training, qualifying over 2,000 people every year. Don’t accept any substitutes!
*Terms and conditions apply. Interest-free credit is available on the Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training. Either a 10% or 25% course fee deposit is required upon booking. Remaining course fees can be financed through interest-free credit over a 12 or 24 month repayment term as mentioned above. Credit subject to status. Applicants must be 18 or over. Credit supplied by Premier Global Ltd, Premier Global Limited, Welbeck House, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6XY. Course deposit and instalment plan available for telephone bookings only. Visit the website for full terms and conditions.
Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 20:00 (GMT)
Friday: 08:30 – 17:30 (GMT)
Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 (GMT)