This CPD course will allow you to practice sports massage immediately, whether that be as a stand alone career or to add to the many services you offer your clients as a Personal Trainer. The course also acts as a foundation for other more advanced manual therapy courses. At the end of this course you will receive:
- Premier / Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
- 20 REPs CPD points
You may also wish to consider the Premier Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy to further develop your skills.
This level 3 diploma in sports massage course covers:
- Clinical issues – sports massage regulation, professionalism and ethicsContinuing Professional Development and communication skills
- Continuing Professional Development and communication skills
- Anatomy and physiology of the major body systems with in-depth knowledge of the musculoskeletal system
- Sports massage techniques, including palpation and basic strokes
- Soft tissue dysfunction and injury
- Supporting soft tissue repair – aiding clients’ return to function
In order to best meet your particular circumstances, this massage course is available in two formats:
- Weekday – a block of 12 face-to-face days including home study
- Weekend – 6 weekends including home study
This course also includes practical assessments, multiple choice theory exams and a number of worksheets.